&* Online Streaming - I Am Legend [Blu-ray]



Online Streaming I Am Legend [Blu-ray]









Robert Neville is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague -- The Infected -- lurk in the shadows... watching Neville's every move... waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered... and quickly running out of time.




Movies Info:


I Am Legend summary of box office results, charts and release information and related links.,I Am Legend (2007) overview: synopsis, movie reviews, photos, trailers, movie clips, cast and crew,news, dvd, user reviews, message board and more,Profile. Drama: I Am Legend (literal title) Revised romanization: Naneum Junsul Yida Hangul: Director: Kim Hyeong-Sik; Writer: Im Hyeon-Kyeong, Ma ,I Am Legend adalah film sains fiksi horor tahun 2007 yang disutradai oleh Francis Lawrence dan dibintangi oleh Will Smith. Film ini adalah adaptasi film ketiga dari ,I Am Legend (Alternate Ending) Movie Get in iTunes; I Am Legend (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Home > iTunes Movie Trailers > I Am Legend ,I Am Legend (2007) PG-13 1 hour 40 minutes.. Dude, Wheres My Man of Steel Cast Q&A? (Hint: Its Here!) We have word from director Zack Snyder himself ,I Am Legend may refer to: I Am Legend, a 1954 novel by Richard Matheson; I Am Legend, the 2007 film, loosely based on the 1954 novel; I Am Legend, a South Korean drama,I Am Legend overcomes questionable special effects and succeeds largely on the strength of Will Smith's mesmerizing performance.,I Am Legend is a 2007 American post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film directed by Francis Lawrence and starring Will Smith. It is the third feature film ,Test your knowledge of I Am Legend. 9 wins & 18 nominations. See more awards Getting Started | Contributor Zone » Contribute to This Page. Edit page. Write review

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #2905 in DVD
  • Color: color
  • Brand: SMITH,WILL
  • Released on: 2008-03-18
  • Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 2.40:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: AC-3, Blu-ray, Closed-captioned, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English, Spanish, French
  • Dubbed in:
    French, Spanish
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Dimensions: .44" h x
    5.33" w x
    6.76" l,
    .20 pounds
  • Running time: 100 minutes

Features

  • Condition: New



I Am Legend (2007) - IMDb
Test your knowledge of I Am Legend. 9 wins & 18 nominations. See more awards Getting Started | Contributor Zone » Contribute to This Page. Edit page. Write review

I Am Legend (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Am Legend is a 2007 American post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film directed by Francis Lawrence and starring Will Smith. It is the third feature film

I Am Legend - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers | Reviews
I Am Legend overcomes questionable special effects and succeeds largely on the strength of Will Smith's mesmerizing performance.

I Am Legend - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Am Legend may refer to: I Am Legend, a 1954 novel by Richard Matheson; I Am Legend, the 2007 film, loosely based on the 1954 novel; I Am Legend, a South Korean drama

I Am Legend | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo Movies
I Am Legend (2007) PG-13 1 hour 40 minutes.. Dude, Wheres My Man of Steel Cast Q&A? (Hint: Its Here!) We have word from director Zack Snyder himself

I Am Legend - Movie Trailers - iTunes
I Am Legend (Alternate Ending) Movie Get in iTunes; I Am Legend (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Home > iTunes Movie Trailers > I Am Legend

I Am Legend (film) - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
I Am Legend adalah film sains fiksi horor tahun 2007 yang disutradai oleh Francis Lawrence dan dibintangi oleh Will Smith. Film ini adalah adaptasi film ketiga dari

I Am Legend - AsianWiki
Profile. Drama: I Am Legend (literal title) Revised romanization: Naneum Junsul Yida Hangul: Director: Kim Hyeong-Sik; Writer: Im Hyeon-Kyeong, Ma

I Am Legend (2007) - Overview - MSN Movies
I Am Legend (2007) overview: synopsis, movie reviews, photos, trailers, movie clips, cast and crew,news, dvd, user reviews, message board and more

I Am Legend (2007) - Box Office Mojo
I Am Legend summary of box office results, charts and release information and related links.
Ditulis oleh: Pada :
Label : Action Movie

Post a Comment