^^ Watch Free - I, Robot [Blu-ray]



Watch Free I, Robot [Blu-ray]









In the year 2035, technology and robots are a trusted part of everyday life. But that trust is broken when a scientist is found dead and a skeptical detective (Smith) believes that a robot is responsible. Bridget Moynahan co-stars in this high-tech action thriller that questions whether technology will ultimately lead to mankind's salvation . . . or annihilation.




Movies Info:


,i, robot - i, robotisaac asimov1950 introductionauthor biographyplot : encyclopedia.com i, robot. isaac asimov 1950. introduction author biography plot summary ,I, Robot movie reviews & Metacritic score: In the year 2035, robots are an everyday household item, and everyone trusts them, except one, slightly paranoid d,It's the year 2035, and the community now has the help of robots. These robots have three laws integrated into their system. One, they cannot harm a human ,Review: I, Robot (Robot 0.1) User Review - Sonia - Goodreads. 1) A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.,Spooner, though, suspects that a robot may have perpetrated the crime. That seems unthinkable since robots are governed by The Three Laws of Robotics, ,I, Robot (2004) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 58. Robots have become more and more advanced, but each one is preprogrammed to always obey humans and to, ,I, Robot is a collection of nine science fiction short stories by Isaac Asimov, first published by Gnome Press in 1950 in an edition of 5,000 copies.,I, Robot is a 2004 American dystopian science fiction action film directed by Alex Proyas. The screenplay was written by Jeff Vintar and Akiva Goldsman, and is ,In the year 2035 a techno-phobic cop investigates a crime that may have been perpetrated by a robot, which leads to a larger threat to humanity. IMDb

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #12749 in DVD
  • Color: color
  • Brand: Robot
  • Released on: 2008-03-11
  • Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Blu-ray, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English, French, Spanish
  • Dubbed in:
    English, French, Spanish
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.25 pounds
  • Running time: 115 minutes



I, Robot (2004) - IMDb
In the year 2035 a techno-phobic cop investigates a crime that may have been perpetrated by a robot, which leads to a larger threat to humanity. IMDb

I, Robot (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, Robot is a 2004 American dystopian science fiction action film directed by Alex Proyas. The screenplay was written by Jeff Vintar and Akiva Goldsman, and is

I, Robot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, Robot is a collection of nine science fiction short stories by Isaac Asimov, first published by Gnome Press in 1950 in an edition of 5,000 copies.

I, Robot - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers | Reviews
I, Robot (2004) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 58. Robots have become more and more advanced, but each one is preprogrammed to always obey humans and to,

I, Robot | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo Movies
Spooner, though, suspects that a robot may have perpetrated the crime. That seems unthinkable since robots are governed by The Three Laws of Robotics,

I, Robot - Isaac Asimov - Google Books
Review: I, Robot (Robot 0.1) User Review - Sonia - Goodreads. 1) A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

I, Robot (Trailer 2004) - YouTube
It's the year 2035, and the community now has the help of robots. These robots have three laws integrated into their system. One, they cannot harm a human

I, Robot Reviews - Metacritic
I, Robot movie reviews & Metacritic score: In the year 2035, robots are an everyday household item, and everyone trusts them, except one, slightly paranoid d

I, Robot - Novels for Students | Encyclopedia.com
i, robot - i, robotisaac asimov1950 introductionauthor biographyplot : encyclopedia.com i, robot. isaac asimov 1950. introduction author biography plot summary

I, Robot - iTunes Movie Trailers - Apple
Ditulis oleh: Pada :
Label : Action Movie

Post a Comment