-+ Watch in HD - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [Blu-ray]



Watch in HD G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [Blu-ray]









Based on Hasbro's immensely popular action figures, G.I. Joe is the ultimate elite fighting force, engaged in an extraordinary action-adventure matchup of good versus evil! In G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, the G.I. Joe team, armed with the coolest hi-tech gadgets and weapons, travels the world from the Egyptian desert to the polar ice caps in a high stakes pursuit of Cobra, an evil international organization threatening to use a technology that could bring the world to its knees.




Movies Info:


A few bright spots prove that this clumsy, unsatisfying film tie-in could have been much better.,G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra summary of box office results, charts and release information and related links.,As COBRA unleashes its deadliest plot yet, the G.I. JOE TEAM is counting on YOU to lead the counterattack. Every mission is critical - and so is every G.I. JOE.,G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a live-action film directed by Stephen Sommers and released on,G.I. Joe: Retaliation movie site A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. JOE: RISE OF THE COBRA, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, ,G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Search for movie plot, trailers, cast and crew, photos, reviews, and tickets online at Moviefone,From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. Joe team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt ,While fans of the Hasbro toy franchise may revel in a bit of nostalgia, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is largely a cartoonish, over-the-top action fest propelled by ,G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a 2009 American science fiction action film based on the G.I. Joe toy franchise, with particular inspiration from the comic book and ,Directed by Stephen Sommers. With Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #15622 in DVD
  • Color: color
  • Brand: Paramount Home Video
  • Released on: 2010-10-19
  • Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English, French, Spanish
  • Dubbed in:
    French, Spanish
  • Dimensions: .20 pounds
  • Running time: 118 minutes



G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) - IMDb
Directed by Stephen Sommers. With Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a 2009 American science fiction action film based on the G.I. Joe toy franchise, with particular inspiration from the comic book and

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Rotten Tomatoes
While fans of the Hasbro toy franchise may revel in a bit of nostalgia, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is largely a cartoonish, over-the-top action fest propelled by

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo Movies
From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. Joe team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Moviefone - Movies | Movie Times
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Search for movie plot, trailers, cast and crew, photos, reviews, and tickets online at Moviefone

http://www.gijoemovie.com - G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Trailer
G.I. Joe: Retaliation movie site A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. JOE: RISE OF THE COBRA, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures,

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - G.I. Joe Wiki - Joepedia - GI Joe
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a live-action film directed by Stephen Sommers and released on

GI JOE The Rise of the Cobra - G.I. JOE - EA Games
As COBRA unleashes its deadliest plot yet, the G.I. JOE TEAM is counting on YOU to lead the counterattack. Every mission is critical - and so is every G.I. JOE.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) - Box Office Mojo
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra summary of box office results, charts and release information and related links.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Review - GameSpot
A few bright spots prove that this clumsy, unsatisfying film tie-in could have been much better.
Ditulis oleh: Pada :
Label : Action Movie

Post a Comment